Which Broker Shall I Use?
- We believe in quality and security. Our chosen brokers have been around for many years and provide a quality service.
- Some brokers allow you to trade different instruments. If you are interested in trading shares, make sure your broker allows you to do so.
- Before choosing a broker, ensure they are regulated with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). Click here for further information.
- There is no such thing as easy money, when brokers offer succulent bonuses we get sceptical! Normally they have large terms and conditions, remember – they want you to trade with them to pay their commissions!
- Finally make sure that the spread you get charged per trade is now expensive. You should look for spreads similar to this – Major Currency Pairs – 0.5 – 1.5 pips | Minor Currency Pairs – 1.5 – 4 pips | Shares – 10 pips/cents | Indices – 1 – 2 pips
- Choosing your broker is a personal choice, our coaches use the IG brokerage as it allows them to trade Shares, Commodities, Forex and Indices with the same account and to use the ProReal Time charting software. If you are interested in using IG as your broker, simply click on one of the banners.
Recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology firms, LMAX Exchange is the leading MTF for FX trading, authorised and regulated by the FCA. Servicing funds, banks, brokerages and asset managers, LMAX Exchange delivers firm liquidity, anonymous exchange quality execution and a secure, transparent level playing field to all market participants, regardless of status, size or activity levels.
The LMAX Exchange open order book is driven by no ‘last look’ limit-order liquidity from top tier banks and non-bank financial institutions. Orders are executed in price/time priority with real time streaming continuous market and trade data published to all members. Offering a comprehensive range of instruments including spot FX, precious metals, commodities and equity indices, LMAX Exchange operates a global FX exchange infrastructure with matching engines in London, New York and Tokyo.
LMAX Exchange – a unique vision for global FX
Financial technology awards:
2017 Best FX Trading Venue – (ECN/MTF) – Fund Technology and WSL Awards
2016 Best Trading & Execution – HFM US Technology Awards
2013 Best Overall Testing Project – The European Software Testing Awards
2011 Best Trading System – Financial Sector Technology Awards
2011 Innovative Programming Framework – Oracle Duke’s Choice Awards
FX industry awards:
2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 Best Margin Sector Platform – Profit & Loss Readers’ Choice Awards
2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 Best FX Trading Venue – (ECN/MTF) – WSL Awards
2013 Best Execution Venue – Forex Magnates Awards
Business growth awards:
2016, 2015 Winner – Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50
2015, 2014, 2013 Fastest Growing Tech Company in the UK – The Sunday Times Tech Track 100
2016, 2015 Winner – Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500
2015 Recognised as a Tech City Future Fifty company – Tech City UK Future Fifty
LMAX Limited operates a multilateral trading facility (MTF). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Registered no. 509778.
Please note the links above are affiliate links and Trading College may be compensated by IG or LMAX for any new clients gained using these links.
Trading College customers are allowed to open an account with just £1,000 instead of the £10,000 requirement with LMAX
Click the banner to open an account