Why You Should Have A Trading Mentor
In the video below, professional trader and MD of Trading College, Lee Sandford talks about why having a trading mentor is important if you want to progress your trading.
As Lee mentioned, every trader is different and therefore their trading style and environment will be different too. A trading mentor can tailor your learning experience specific to you, your personality and your goals. They will help you find a trading strategy that suits you and that you feel comfortable with. The other important aspect of having a mentor is to build your confidence. Your mentor will prepare you to be confident when trading alone. You will learn a skill for life and understand precisely what to do and how to manage your risk/reward ongoing. Below we have listed our top 8 benefits of having a trading mentor.
- A trading mentor is an expert and professional trader and is usually qualified in technical analysis. This means you have the best possible chance of becoming a successful trader too.
- A trading mentor can guide and encourage you every step of the way. They will help you keep focused and stay on track to meet your goals. They will also help you through any major hurdles.
- Trading mentors have years of experience and have likely made all the same mistakes as you. Therefore, they can steer you in the right direction.
- Having a trading mentor opens you up to a network of other like-minded traders who are in the same boat as you.
- Your Trading progression – become an expert yourself.
- Your mentor will give you honest and valuable feedback. They will be able to spot potential opportunities that you might not be able to see yourself.
- Sharing your trading goals with your mentor holds you accountable for achieving those goals resulting in a better chance of becoming profitable.
- You have someone to share your successes with and they understand your journey.
- You will get a different perspective on your trading.
If you want to take your trading to the next level and have every chance of becoming a successful and consistently profitable trader, you will need to be dedicated and educated. Taking part in a Mentorship Programme is your best option so that you can receive the support needed to propel your trading. If you are interested in finding out more about our trading mentors and how it could take your trading to a whole new level, apply here.