Take your first step towards making money by day or swing trading the Forex markets. This free 8-module course is the perfect introduction to trading Forex pairs, teaching you about all the trading basics, terminology, techniques, psychology & trading styles to get you primed & ready to move onto more advanced strategies, trading software & courses to start trading & generating an income from the world’s largest market.
Containing over 40 pages of trading lessons and quizzes, this course will teach you:
- Introduction To Forex
- Order Types and Calculating Profits & Losses
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Psychology of Making a Trading Plan
- Risk Management in Forex Market
- Applying Technical Analysis to the Forex Market
- What To Do Next
Who Is This Course For?
Take this free course if:
- You are a beginner looking to gain a solid understanding of the Forex market.
- You want to learn about the different approaches & techniques that you can use to trade Forex pairs.
- If, in the future, you’d like to trade Forex for a living, either as a Day Trader, Swing Trader or a combination of both.
- If you’re looking for a career with a better Work Life Balance, a higher quality of life, location options and where you’re the boss or if you’re simply looking for a reliable, recession-proof second-income with which to top-up your monthly salary.
Trading College is a CPD accredited educational organisation. This means the Continuing Professional Development Certification Service has recognised us, as educators, as having reached the required professional standards and benchmarks.
Why Is The Forex Market So Popular?
Due to the fact that the Forex market is so vast and so regularly traded upon, it offers traders significant liquidity. This is the relative ease with which traders can exchange one asset for another; I.e. how easily traders can enter and exit positions. Not only does this liquidity provide fantastic maneuverability but it also creates the environment for lower transaction costs and even offers protection for the markets from unscrupulous price manipulation (as the market can easily cope with large increases in volume deliberately aimed at causing a price shock).
Ever since 1971, the world’s major currencies float freely against each other; meaning that the values of individual currencies vary. Central Banks need to make adjustments, corporations acquire and require different denominations through and for international trade. Then there are the intermediaries, the national banks, brokers, dealers & hedge funds, all over the world, in different time zones all wanting to swap currencies. To cope with this demand the currency markets stay open 24-hours a day and because of this, for the individual retail trader, this means much greater flexibility with your own life schedule and work routine.
Professionals who trade on the side find the Forex market much easier to combine with their regular 9-to-5, either getting an early start before their shift or popping the slippers on after work and getting to grips with global currency fluctuations so you can see why the Forex trading arena can be a very tempting place to cut your teeth when starting out as a trader.
While volatility is a great factor to consider in choosing forex trading, it is the accessibility that makes it more endearing. It is easier to access Forex trading than any other online trading market. From as low as £250, you can start trading forex – it is not capital intensive. And you can do it from anywhere in the world!
Unlike markets such as cryptocurrencies or NFTs, the Forex market is heavily monitored and regulated by several international authority bodies. This regulation makes the market much more reliable & safe for traders and investors to take part in. Moreover, thanks to it’s vast liquidity and huge number of participants, it is practically impossible for any one major player to corner the market and manipulate it for their own ends for any significant amount of time.
At the end of each module an online assessment is taken whereby you will be asked 10 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed and are able to proceed to the next module. If you don’t pass the quiz first time, don’t worry! You can take these tests as many times as you need and even return to them to refresh your knowledge once the entire course has been completed.
Aims Of The Course
Upon completion of this course, you will have:
- Gained a solid understanding of the Forex Trading Market, it’s major players, key terminology, major currency pairs and trading platforms.
- Discovered the differences between fundamental analysis & technical analysis.
- Been made aware of the impact of emotions & how to maintain an effective trading mindset.
- Learned risk management strategies in forex trading.
- Read up on support and resistance, candlesticks, trend lines and taken a tour of the trading charts.
- Found out about the application of technical analysis to the Forex Market.
“Trading College is the place to be if you want to learn how to trade the markets… Most importantly, the strategies taught by Trading College work!!”
“The educational materials are well set out and relatively easy to follow for people that do not have a background in technical analysis.”
“A fully comprehensive group of courses to teach you exactly what you need to learn.”
“These guys are the Bee’s Knees, learnt so much and still am… Thank you so much.”
“Trading College is a great way of learning to trade the markets, whether you’re a beginner like me, or someone more experienced who wants to brush up on their knowledge.”