No or little experience trading the markets?You're in the right place
There’s so much content available online to help you learn how to trade the markets but how do you put it all together and how do you know what to trust?
You can watch YouTube videos and read books on trading until you’re blue in the face, but will it make you a successful trader? The short answer, is no. There are and will be a few people who can succeed with little or no real education but this is not the norm.
For nearly ten years we have been teaching people from all paths of life how to trade the markets.
We are transparent, supportive and want you to succeed.
We want you to be successful in your new skill, not just for now, but forever.
We are currently teaching stay at home Mum’s, stay at home Dad’s, taxi drivers, IT workers, teachers, retirees, university graduates, ex-professional athletes, hotel managers and more…
We have always believed that
‘anyone can trade’
and we have proved that time and time again…
So, what's next?
If you have no or little experience trading it is important to understand the foundations of trading and to learn what trading is, the tools you need to trade and how you can fit trading around your current commitments. We have two theory-based beginner courses, one classroom, Learn to Trade Live and one online, Apprentice Trader. Both courses will set you up perfectly for when you are ready to start trading and put your theory into practice. Becoming a successful trader is all about having confidence in your own trading ability, which is why educating yourself is vital to your success and earning potential. Both courses will set you on the right path to becoming a confident trader opening up opportunities that just aren’t available to most with a 9-5 job.
Suitable for Beginners and Intermediate Traders
One day classroom financial trading course:
Charts, set up and analysis
Brokers, set up, choices and understanding
Managing your risk, keep your trading account safe and profitable
Trading psychology Strategies, take away and use on the day!
Available in locations across the UK
Click below to find out the upcoming dates and locations
Suitable for Beginners
Our online beginner course will teach you:
The mechanics of trading
How to understand markets
To read and navigate your charts
The psychology of trading
Everything you need to know about indicators
A fantastic online course for any beginner trader with life time access
If you have the foundations covered, then the next step is to build up your confidence to start trading. Our live trading room is the perfect place for you to increase your trading skills with professional traders, see them trading live and build up your understanding of the markets.
This is where our community of traders gather each day to discuss markets, trades, alerts and education. We have two simple options –
1. Pro-Trader Programme,
2. Mentorship Programme.
This is when your learning takes a step up and trading the markets succesfully is within your reach.
Suitable for Beginner – Advanced Traders
Pay as you go learning designed to:
- Teach you to trade with professional traders, accessible to all
- Learn during Live Trading Room, open 24 hours Mon – Fri
- Trade alerts
- Join us for group education sessions on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Designed to help you earn whilst you learn
- Show you how to scan the markets, place trades and analyse the markets
- Support you with Q & A sessions and monthly bonus training
- Monthly subscription, cancel at any time
£345 per month
*no minimum contract, cancel any time
Suitable for Beginners – Advanced Traders
Our Mentorship Programme, designed to maximise our student’s learning:
- Monthly 1:1’s with your mentor via webinar
- Pro-Trading Sytem, indicators, screeners and advanced strategies
- Full online course for PTS users showing you how to use the system
- 24 hour Live Trading and Chat Room (Mon-Fri BST)
- 2 extra education, market scanning and Q&A group learning sessions on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Monthly group meetings (streamed for those outside London)
- 20 extensive interactive online courses
- Dedicated mentorship support coach
£600 per month
* minimum 6 month commitment