Website Acceptable Use & Community Standards Policy
This Acceptable Use & Community Standards Policy sets out the terms between website users & clients of all levels (you) and the Company of Trading College (us) under which you may access and use our website www.tradingcollege.co.uk as well as any affiliated social media channels and messaging applications. This acceptable use policy applies to all users, clients (past & present) and general visitors to our website and platforms.
Your use of our site and platforms means that you accept and agree to abide by all terms and acceptable standards listed in this Policy, which supplement the wider terms of website and channel use.
www.tradingcollege.co.uk is a site operated by Trading College Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7080671 and we have our registered office at Sandford House, Claremont Rd, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8DH, UK. This is our main trading address. Our VAT number is 982448189.
We want all services offered by Trading College to be a place for polite, intelligent discussion and knowledge sharing for both our staff and students. Trading College has a firm commitment to freedom of speech but in order to build a safe, inclusive and supportive environment we take a zero-tolerance stance against any forms of harassment, bullying, intimidation or discrimination by both our faculty and our clients. Any form of personal abuse is unacceptable; whether from a colleague, a Coach or from a member of the public. We want people to work better together so, although we maintain the site, social media platforms and messaging apps, this is a community that we build together and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please be respectful of each other and if you disagree, please remember to criticize ideas, not people.
Follow these guidelines to help keep things on track:
- We do not allow content that verbally or physically threatens violence or depicts harm to an individual or a group based on any of the following protected attributes: Race, Ethnicity, National origin, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, Sex, Gender, Gender identity, Serious disease or disability & Immigration status.
- Please be polite, welcoming and open-minded. Above all, respect others and their opinions.
- Avoid name-calling, ad hominem attacks, responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content and knee-jerk contradiction instead of providing reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
- Be clear, constructive and stay on topic. We do not allow the promotion of unapproved 3rd party goods and services on any of our platforms nor do we permit contacting our students for the promotion of your own company or for personal gain.
- Communicating with strangers on the Internet can be awkward. It’s hard to convey or read tone, and sarcasm is frequently misunderstood. Try to use clear language, and think about how it will be received by the other person or members of the group.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person in any way.
- To spread political views.
- To engage in hate speech of any kind.
- To upload memes or other internet generated material which distracts from the website’s core purpose.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use & Community Standards Policy through the use of our site, social media channels or messaging apps. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site or services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site or social media platforms.
- Issuing of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to Acceptable Use & Community Standards Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use & Community Standards Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Trading College Ltd, Sandford House,
Claremont Rd, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8DH
Tel: 020 3005 4905 | Email: email@example.com
Registered In England number: 7080671 | VAT number: 982448189