Trading College - Affiliate Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation in our Affiliate Program. As used in this Agreement, "we" or "us" refer to TradingCollege.co.uk and "you" refers to the applicant. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter into this Agreement with us.
- How Do I Enrol in Your Affiliate Program? To begin the enrolment process you must submit a completed Affiliate Program application by clicking on the Affiliate Sign Up page. Upon receipt of your application we will evaluate it and notify you of its acceptance or rejection.
Although we hope your application will be successful, we reserve the right to reject applications for any or no reason. For example, we may reject your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for the Program, including if it:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Includes TradingCollege.co.uk or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- Purchase or bid for placement of any of TradingCollege.co.uk's trademarked company names. These names include: TradingCollege.co.uk and any variation of our trademarked name.
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is later determined (in our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement at any time. We will not be liable to you for any costs, damages or lost profits as a result of our termination of this Agreement.
- How Do I Link My Site to TradingCollege.co.uk? Once we notify you that your application has been accepted, we will make available to you banner advertisements, buttons and Affiliate Links to our site. The links we may make available could be in the form of:
- A logo that links your home page to ours
- A picture of one or more of our products that links your site to the page on ours where such products are offered
These links will allow your visitors to enter our site and enable us to keep track of the sales you may earn if they purchase products from us. If we accept your application, we will provide you with instructions describing how to include and maintain links to our site.
To permit accurate tracking, and reporting the links we provide you are in a special Affiliate Link format. You are responsible for ensuring that each of the links between your site and our site is correctly working. You agree not to modify the Affiliate Links in any way.
- How are Customer Orders Processed? We will process orders placed by customers who enter our site via the Affiliate Links/Banner Links. We reserve the right to reject any orders that do not comply with our policies or conditions at the time of the order. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfilment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, cancellations and returns and handle customer service. We will track sales made to customers who purchase using Affiliate Links/Banner Links and will make available to you reports summarizing this sales activity. The form, content, frequency and method of delivery of the reports may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
- How Do I Get Paid? We will pay you when visitors from your site use the Affiliate Link/Banner Links to purchase products from us. Affiliate commissions are calculated on Net Sales from the Qualifying Purchase made as per the Affiliate Commission Schedule quoted on our website and are payable one calendar month in arrears from the date of goods being paid for in full.
"Net Sales" shall mean gross shipped sales from purchases less: Returns Postage, shipping and handling charges, Sales, use or other like taxes
"Qualifying Purchases" shall mean a purchase of a product offered on our site that meets the following criteria:
The purchase must be completed on our site. The purchase must be made via a valid credit or debit card. No phone orders.
- How Much Do I Get Paid?
Fees paid will be outlined in our Affiliate Commission Schedule on the Affiliate Site one calendar month in arrears after full payment is received by the customer.
- Who Sets the Policies and Pricing for Customers? Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service and product sales from and by TradingCollege.co.uk will apply to those customers. Also, the terms, conditions and policies of our site will apply to the visitors' conduct and their rights and obligations while visiting our site. We have the right to change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Because product prices and availability may vary from time to time, we cannot permit you to include pricing or product descriptions on your site independent of the materials we provide in the Links. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product. You are responsible for periodically visiting, reviewing and becoming familiar with the terms and conditions sections of the TradingCollege.co.uk site, which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference
- Ownership and License. We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable right to use the graphic images and text we are providing to you solely for the purpose of creating links from your site to ours. You may not modify the graphic image or text, or any other of our images, in any way, or engage in "site framing" or similar processes. We reserve all of our rights in the graphic image and text, any of our trade names, trademarks, domain names, copyrights trade dress and any other intellectual property rights. You agree to follow our guidelines for use of our trademarks, as those guidelines may change from time to time, in addition, you agree not to use our trademark in any search engine keyword optimization. We may revoke your license at any time by giving you written notice. You also agree that you shall use the Affiliate Links only in order to link to our site and to promote your ability to do so pursuant to this Agreement. You agree that you shall not present the Affiliate Links or any images comprising them in combination with any other name or mark, in connection with your own goods or services, or in any manner that may suggest or imply that you or your goods or services are supplied by, sponsored by, endorsed by or affiliated with us.
- You are Responsible for Your Site. You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment · posting and maintaining links to our site
- The accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on your site
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libellous or otherwise illegal we disclaim all liability for these matters.
Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
- How long is the Term of this Agreement? The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination in accordance with the notice provision of this Agreement. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our site, and all TradingCollege.co.uk or any trademarks linked to TradingCollege.co.uk, trade dress and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. You are only eligible to earn commission on Qualifying Purchases occurring during the term, and commission earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not cancelled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- Can this Agreement be modified? We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available commission fees and Commission Schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING THREE DAYS AFTER OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
- What is the Legal Nature of our Relationship? You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. This is a binding contract between you and us. By completing the application and by clicking on the "Agree" button below, you indicate your willingness to be bound by this Agreement.
- Our Liability to You is Limited. We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
- More "Fine Print" We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site or the links or Affiliate Links will be uninterrupted or error-free, or will not be re-routed or "black holed." As a result, we might temporarily be unable to capture information regarding Affiliate Links/Banner Links. We will not be liable for the consequences of any such interruptions or errors. The Program is intended for commercial use only.
14. Email and spamming. No SPAM or junk email must be sent out. Anyone found to be spamming email, spamming Twitter, spamming Facebook will be reported and accounts terminated. Please respect others when promoting our content.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS OR MAINTAIN AFFILIATES ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Notices to you are effective if provided in writing to the postal addresses, electronically to the e-mail address set forth in the application or if posted on our website. Notice to us may be given in writing to Trading College, 72 High Street, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 8JD or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement is made under English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.