Master the Markets Course - A PRACTICAL WORKSHOP
Why leave success to chance when experienced help is at hand?
"This one day course really sounds good as there are a lot of issues on it that I would like ironed out to help me improve my trading. . So yes, I would be very interested in doing this practical workshop." Monica M
Saturday 23rd March 9am to 5pm - LIMITED PLACES CLICK HERE AND SAVE MONEY WITH OUR BUNDLE DEALS
Our Master the Markets course aims to provide the solution to many of the dilemmas faced by students who have been trading for a short period of time, but who need to focus on fine tuning their trading skills, streamlining their processes and automating their trading. This course will help build your confidence and enable you to "pull the trigger without hesitation" and make more consistently profitable trades.
This is an advanced Swing Trading course, but will touch on elements of intra-day and day trading too. After completion, you will be at a more advanced level of trading.
New traders will agree on the large number of issues that they constantly face whilst sat in front of their laptops, charts and brokerages. We often start out confidently with best intentions, but soon the doubts, fears, emotions and little voices creep in, one by one. "Am I reading the signals correctly? Why is the trade going against me? Should I get out now, before it turns around? Hey, I could have made much more profit on this trade! Why didn't I put more positions on, enter the trade earlier or take my profits sooner?" At this course we hope to provide answers to these burning questions and many more besides.
Practical and to the point! Please bring your laptops to the course. You need to be actively engaged to make a real difference and improve your chances of success.
Master the Markets promises to be a very practical, hands-on, interactive course, with lots of group discussions and exercises throughout. It has been upgraded with new content which takes into account recent student feedback on issues they genuinely believe traders want to improve on but need correct, hands-on help and support with.
So if you are trading and getting stopped out too often, not obtaining maximum profits from each trade, or dealing with your own psychological trading demons...then this course is definitely for you!
Here's what students told us they want included on this course:
TRADING PLAN Ignore this at your peril! This should summarise in detail the strategies you wish to trade, with an Action Plan so that when the set ups appear, you move swiftly into action without hesitation. These 2 pages form an essential part of your daily trading process.
PSYCHOLOGY Getting the correct mindset for trading is another top priority and one that many students battle with on a daily basis. How to come back from a series of losses? How to move forward in small steps and not to be too greedy? How to manage boredom trading and keep patient for high probability trades to set up.
We will advise you on how to keep a cool head whether you face a run of bad trades or a series of major wins. How do you keep emotions in check and negative thoughts, peer pressure and a lack support at bay? We'll get feedback from students on how they deal with such issues. After all, a problem shared, is a problem halved!
WHAT INSTRUMENTS TO TRADE AND WHEN?
- Which are the best Forex pairs to trade and the best times to trade them?
- Which trend well? Which are volatile, gappy or best avoided?
- How can you make a living trading the Forex markets?
- A shortlist of top US, UK stocks and cheap stocks to add to your Watch List and follow.
SCANNING FOR TRADES
- We will discuss with students the types of markets they trade and then help set some key scans to run according to these markets. We will review how to maximise the scans for increased likelihood of profitability. i.e., scanning for specific set ups such as "What stocks have a trigger bar entry and high volume over the preceding 1, 2 or 3 days?"
- How to set up the PTS and other scanners and Radar Screens properly and how to use and work them to your benefit.
PRE-TRADE PREPARATION Mastering these basic tasks, so they become second nature, will reduce emotion and hesitation.
- Setting up your charts, checking the bigger picture and news.
- Correctly marking resistance and support lines.
- Drawing trend lines correctly.
- Ensuring major rules are followed such as Money Management and Risk/Reward.
- Deciding your exit strategy before you even enter the trade.
- Setting profit targets correctly. Where to exit, when to take profits and how much? Once you put these into practise, they will automate your trading and make you a more professional, calmer trader.
- How to trade with a small size account, but still make a decent profit.
GETTING YOUR ENTRIES RIGHT
- The all important question on everyone's mind is "When is the right time to enter the trade?" This is probably the most crucial issue facing students at this intermediate stage.
- What time frames to check to give you the heads up on when to enter?
- How to read different indicators on your charts and ensure you know which indicators gives you the primary, secondary and tertiary signals, in a step by step guide, so you know whether it is good to enter the trade or best to ignore it.
- How to build a swing trade position with low risk and high rewards.
- If you are getting stopped out too often, it is possible you may be entering the trade too early or too late. We will work on how to optimise the perfect set up.
- What is the Hanging VC trade set up? Find out how to spot it and trade it.
- How to use Fibonacci for reversal areas, stop loss orders and profit targets. This simple tool can - make a huge difference providing you with detailed information to keep your profits healthy and give you an "edge" over other traders.
- How to trade high and low volatility markets
- Divergence Trading - Many of our students rate this amongst one of their top trading strategies. What are the best indicators to use to spot divergence and when and how do you trade them? What extra confirmation is needed before you trade a divergence set up?
MANAGING THE TRADE
- What if you miss getting "pulled" into the trade and it races off without you?
- What to do if you keep getting stopped out too often?
- What actions can you take when things don't go to plan and how can you minimise your risk?
- How exactly do you take half profits in your brokerage and at what point?
- Looking at reversal areas and exits.
- Journaling your experience, back testing and reviewing.
- What practical improvements can we put in place to move you forward in a positive manner?
OPEN QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION This is a practical, interactive course which we hope will provide some very real benefits to attendees. In an open discussion group, we will ask students for
- ONE issue that they really want to solve on the course that is causing them frustration and
- ask them to share ONE good piece of advice with the other students.
After attending the Master the Market course, and putting the training and advice into practise, you will be adequately prepared to move on to more advanced courses such as our Master Forex courses with live day trading, our successful Live Trading Room and Private Mentorship services.
(Excl. VAT) £997.00
(Excl. VAT) £647.00