2 Day Master Forex Course
"I have attended the Forex Course at Trading College. In October I increased my account size to £5000 and I've since made about £1000/week. Just paid a nice chunk off my mortgage and off to Spain next week on holiday" :-)" Anna K
"Trading College not only offer excellent courses but what has helped me a lot is the ongoing support one gets as a member. Scan Club,Webinars, News letters etc almost every day. Very important not to just be left alone after the courses".
"What I have learnt, I know is going to keep me out of a lot of losing trades and I have learnt how to identify high probability trade set ups."
DAY ONE: FOREX BASICS AND GROUNDING AND LIVE TRADING
- What every Trader needs to know before they trade and what to avoid
- How to plan ahead and achieve your day's profits
- The best times of the day to trade and times to avoid trading
- Learn how to avoid the mistakes that every novice Forex trader seems to make
- All my trading set ups that produce consistent profits
- The Fade
- The Bounce
- Attack on the Highs, Fake Out
- The Power Push
- Range Bar Scalp Reversals
- Fibonacci Overlaps
- Using support and resistance for high probability trades
- Why Moving Avarages are crucial for day trading
- Working with RANGE BARS and what settings are best
- Fibonacci strategies and how FX traders use them
- Working with floor pivots for entries and targets
- How to trade the news and catch those bigger moves
- Using the best Trading Indicators for easy profits every day!
DAY TWO: LIVE TRADING DAY
A fantastic opportunity to put the strategies you learn directly into practice and really get to grips with trading them!
- Entry criteria
- Profit targets
- Placing stops to avoid volatility stop outs
- Running profits and how you can manage this better for a more profitable result
- Scaling in to and out of trades
- THE WEEKEND TRADE STRATEGY for easy profits - 16th April produced over 83 pips whilst I slept!
- How brokers run your stops and what to do to avoid being stopped out
- FREE Pro-OBS Indicator (RRP price £300. Members' price £200) See our Indicator section for more details on this product.
£1997 + VAT for Non-Members. Members' price: £1497 + VAT
To join as a member and begin receiving discounted courses and products, please click on the following link: Membership
To book, please call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited so book now! . See our calendar for course dates!
For details of discounted bundle deals, click here