Current Vacancies At Trading College
Job Specification: Marketing Manager Salary: £35,000 for 4 days a week Location: Teddington, Middlesex
Job Description: A talented, experienced Marketing Manager is required immediately to set up a new, complete Marketing function in a busy office. The right person will be an expert in digital media marketing, and able to use their initiative, skill and creativity to drive our business onto the next level.
The Company: Trading College is a thriving, entrepreneurial company in Teddington. We teach individuals how to trade the stock market. We are fortunate to have grown our business significantly over the last 7 years. We have invested previously in Finance, Sales and Operations - and now we are looking to develop an innovative in-house marketing service. We are not absolutely naive about marketing, and we have quite a bit switched on already. But our time commitment is insufficient to manage our marketing needs. There is a good business plan, and we have strong USPs. We have more opportunities than we can manage. We need an expert to take the initiative and drive things on!
The company was founded by Lee Sandford, ex professional footballer, and now trader. He is the author of “Goals To Gold”, a book about his journey from football to trader of the financial markets.
- A self-starter, able to determine business priorities
- A decision-maker, able to work without hand-holding
- Professional, hard working, target driven
- Charming, with people management skills
- Efficient, well organised
- Experienced in marketing, with a leaning towards digital media marketing
- Leadership skills
- Ability to think independently and to implement ideas, solutions, trials based on expert opinion
- Ability to manage resources, drawing on colleagues, external resources or own contacts as required
- Budget management and accountability
- A background in business (rather than public sector / charity)
- Likely to be degree educated with appropriate post-graduate professional qualifications
- Prior knowledge of Infusionsoft and its campaign builder would be an advantage
Job Specification: Receptionist/Office Manager Location: Teddington, Middlesex
Further details on this position will be listed soon.
For more information regarding a position with Trading College, please contact Tamasine Early. Email: Tamasine@tradingcollege.co.uk Telephone: 0203 005 4905 and 07789407119